AIM
imfamy424

Shades of a Black Hole Shades of a Black Hole

Hm.

I can tell that you use Fruity Loops, try to stay away from the presets... If I'm correct there are a lot of Sytrus presets in there.

Nice melodies however, but I'd really try to take a more original approach, playing with the effects and other generators... and back off on the bass a little bit. I can't tell if you distorted it or if it's just too loud.

Other than that, you did a pretty nice job. Just keep working on your music and you'll go far.

E-S-F responds:

Yea, ,I didnt take my time to Master this song. I wasnt even going to submit this song into newgrounds. But i guess i did.

Yea, the melodies... theyre alright. But I didnt change any sounds on this one.

Well thanks for the review. Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think about this.

Peace.

(EV!L)

DJ Runaway - Hello World DJ Runaway - Hello World

Nice.

This is awesome... I love how you keep everything pretty soft and then just hit us with that nice melody. It's really well done, and the underlying hard synths throughout the thing really add to it. I'm enjoying this song quite a bit... And the soft break is really nice, a great relax from the rest of the harder kicks. Really good job my friend.

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, thanks man! *blush * That's a friggin big compliment. I really wasn't sure about this track... I honestly kinda thought it sucked pretty hard... But it was recieved well, so I'de like to thank you all :D! And thank you dear sir, for this good review :)

Greetz,