AIM
imfamy424

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

I don't care what came first.

Honestly, Bunnykill is a lot cooler to me than Madness. Madness may have come first, but I see a lot cooler stuff in bunnykill. The fight scenes have a little more imagination thrown into them and that little rabbit is cooler than Hank.

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Amazing

This was amazing, the music fit perfectly. I could hear everything pretty clearly, but there is some tough times listening to what they're saying. All in all I think this is going to be an amazing series.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Dude.

I watched it four times in a row. The animation was excellent although with the breakdance fighter or whatever it seemed a little... choppy towards the end. Everything else was really well done, the characters look great, especially the egyptian lookin' ones. Excellent job!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Wow... I have to admit, it sounded lame.

Seriously, I thought that this was going to be a pretty lame video. Then I realized it was in the top of all time... I fell on to it by accident. I'm a rabbit lover myself, and when I clicked the far east flash button, I saw the little rabbit...with an axe.

I watched it and all I have to say is...
That's pretty damn 'cute'
It's really well done, the style is amazing and I fell in love with that song. Excellent job, I'm impressed.

Engineered Engineered

Very good.

I usually don't review, but this was definitely worthy of it. I had to admit I was a little disturbed that the father figure there just couldn't be happy with what they got, nobody is perfect, perfection is far from the future no matter what race you're a part of. The mother figure however, was just as happy with any of them because it was her own... Good job.

Music Video 2 Music Video 2

Heh.

Mr. Billy happens to like the presets for Sytrus... doesn't he. Regardless, excellent song, excellent video, excellent talent. Now get to work on MC6

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Nice one.

I see very few worth flashes on Newgrounds in these days, and this is one of those few. Nice job with everything.

I also see that you like Children of Bodom, nice.

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

W...

I have never... wow... just... woo... Talent...

Great job on this, I can honestly say that any sprite animator that watches this will have a new outlook on their animations. You have officially set the standard for sprite animation.

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

About right.

This is about right... We are going to be attacked, and it's us that will suffer the consequences of that idiots handy work. The middle east doesn't want us there, there are no weapons of mass destruction, there is no war against terrorists. They are threatening us with Oil, which we have become so dependant on that we can't survive without it... I say we find alternate energy sources with the billions of dollars being poured into this war.

Nice job guys.

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

Huh.

I have to admit that there wasn't anything too horrible about this flash... Yet I have one thing to say.

NINJAS WOULD TOTALLY WHOOP PIRATES' ARSES!